INDIVIDUAL COACHING PROGRAMMES
Are you already successful in what you do and ready to invest in your personal development?
Whether you want to uplevel your general communication skills to help you articulate your expertise, experience and credibility more effectively or to raise your profile as a business speaker and create a signature talk, I have the programme for you.
This is the programme for you if:
- You’re a successful business professional with oodles of knowledge, experience and expertise in your field, but somehow don’t manage to articulate that to the people who matter.
- You’re an aspiring professional and know that taking your communication skills to the next level will help you reach your next step up.
- You’ve recently found yourself in a new role which involves much more interaction with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders and would like to feel more confident in your communication, including giving short presentations.
This is the programme for you if, as a successful business professional, you:
- Find yourself winging it when it comes to presentations and as a result, failing to get the business you’re aiming for.
- are ready to take your speaking and presenting to the next level and want to develop a signature talk.
- have been thrown in at the deep end and aren’t sure where to start when it comes to putting together a cohesive presentation.
90-minute Pit Stop
This one-off session is you if you:
- Have a one-off short presentation coming up and would like help with structuring your content.
- Would welcome another pair of eyes on your content.
- Need a quick resolution to a presentation issue.
- Want to practise delivery of your presentation and get some constructive feedback.
- Want to work on just one or two of the topics mentioned in the Competent Communicator programme.
Storytelling made Simple
If you prefer to work at your own pace? You can check out my online self-study programme, Storytelling made Simple here:
Coaching and training for organisations
To find out how I can help you and/or your teams, both individually and as a group, uplevel their communication, presentation skills and their story-telling
Sometimes the greatest testimonials for speaker coaching come from the audience:
‘As a friend of P’s, I of course already knew her story, but you helped her tell it so beautifully. I was really moved by the way she told it in her presentation and I know she feels that’s down to you.’
“I had already written my first keynote speech when I contacted Rachel for coaching and it included some of my stories. I wanted her help to make it the best it could be because I was feeling anxious about presenting it. Through our series of one to one sessions, she helped me take it to a much more professional level. She gave me so many useful tips on crafting the stories and also on my delivery, and was also great fun to work with and super supportive!
The speech went really well and has already led on to other things. Job well done, thank you Rachel.”
Barbara Cosgrave, Business Style Expert (2018)
'I am an experienced trainer who needed to take my presentations skills up a notch for a high profile 'gig'. I asked Rachel for help. It was well worth the investment. Her expertise, clear feedback and coaching very quickly improved my speaking, my body language and the phrasing of my content. Most importantly, I am far more confident now. If you’re planning on doing any speaking, you definitely need a session with Rachel. She really knows her stuff.'